Tuesday 21 February 2012

Westminster Faith Debates

Further to my previous post, I thought it may be of interest to you to see the video and podcasts for the Westminster Faith Debates, which I try to attend as much as possible while in Parliament.
Between 2007-2012 £12m was invested by two research councils, the AHRC and ESRC, in the largest-ever funded research programme on ‘Religion and Society’. In this series leading academics will present findings arising from that research, for response by public figures. Together they will open up debate about the place of religion in public life today.

Below is the link to the most recent Westminster Faith Debate, titled 'Religious Identities in Superdiverse Societies', below:

I believe this is an invaluable opportunity to discuss important faith related issues in the public eye, and am really pleased to be able to share this with my constituents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.